Karnataka Chief Minister Basavaraj Bommai has launched a new health and wellness app AAYU to address and help heal chronic diseases and lifestyle disorders through yoga. Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samsthana (S-VYASA) collaborated to develop the App with RESET TECH, an AI-driven integrated health-tech platform that aims to deal with chronic diseases and lifestyle conditions through yoga and meditation.
About the App:
- The App would provide users with personalised wellness solutions and offer doctor consultations based on an individual’s personal history and monitor its progress enabling them to accelerate healing and recovery.
- The app would provide users with customised wellness solutions and doctor consultations based on their specific histories, as well as track their progress, allowing them to heal and recover faster.
- The App is accessible in various languages and aims to reach and impact over five million chronic disease patients within the next five years.
- The App addresses the root cause of the diseases goes beyond temporary care and helps restore lost health. Also, aims to cure diseases borne out of lifestyle disorders that have plagued people over the past decades.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Karnataka Governor: Thawar Chand Gehlot;
- Karnataka Chief Minister: Basavaraj Bommai;
- Karnataka Capital: Bengaluru.