JP Morgan has announced the appointment of its new Country Head of India, Kaustubh Kulkarni. Madhav Kalyan the current country head of India will be serving in the Asia Pacific Payments Division from 1st November 2022. Kaustubh Kulkarni is currently serving as the head of investment banking in JP Morgan India and also as the Vice-chair of Asia Pacific for the bank and also as the co-head of investment banking for Southeast Asia.
Key Points related to the Appointed of Kaustubh Kulkarni as Country Head of India in JP Morgan
- Kaustubh Kulkarni has been serving in JP Morgan for the past 24 years.
- Madhav Kalyan has been serving in JP Morgan since 2009 as head of corporate banking for India.
- he also served as the Chief Executive of JP Morgan Chase Bank India.
- He has an experience of 28 years in the banking and financial services industry.
- The head of investment banking for JP Morgan will be Navin Wadhwani.
About JP Morgan
John Pierpont Morgan was an American financier and investment banker who dominated corporate finance on Wall Street during the Gilded Age. The firm is known as JP Morgan and Co. He was the driving force behind the wave of industry consolidation in the United States spanning the late 19th and early 20th centuries. The investment banking institution was founded by J.P. Morgan in 1871.