KBL Centenary Deposit Scheme launched: Karnataka Bank has launched a term deposit scheme named the KBL Centenary Deposit Scheme with effect from October 17, 2022. In order to honour the amazing journey towards its Centenary and to thank its customers, the bank has created a special term deposit programme with a higher rate of interest.
KBL Centenary Deposit Scheme launched: Key Points
- For a period of 555 days, the KBL Centenary Deposit Scheme will enjoy an interest rate of 7.20% p.a. Senior citizens will pay an interest rate of 7.60% annually.
- Customers have a great chance to save money and invest it to make more money.
- In order to recognise the great progress made toward the centennial, it offers a higher rate of interest.
- The Karnataka Bank will join the elite group of banks that are now providing the highest rate of interest on term deposits in the banking market by implementing this deposit programme.
Karnataka Bank: Important Takeaways:
- Headquarters of Karnataka Bank: Mangaluru, Karnataka
- Chairman of the Karnataka Bank: P Pradeep Kumar