In an attempt to promote pilgrimage tourism, Kerala tourism is taking some major steps with the launch of a series of microsites. These microsites are crafted to not just illuminate the state’s abundant heritage but also to emphasize the profound importance of its primary religious destinations.
Kerala Tourism’s Pilgrimage Microsites
- Kerala Tourism’s new plan to boost religious places and pilgrim tourism in the state focuses on the launch of some new microsites. These are all set to provide the necessary information and features of all the added tourist places.
- The plan is to introduce a microsite that is rich in facts and information in different languages, with a primary attention on Sabarimala Temple.
Sabarimala Microsite: A Multilingual Pilgrimage Guide
- The microsite on Sabarimala in the Pathanamthitta district will share some fascinating details about the religious destination in a total of 5 languages. The languages are English, Hindi, Kannada, Tamil, and Telugu.
- A new transformation is expected on the microsite regarding the shrine. This project has a budget of ₹61.36 lakh. The Tourism Department has sanctioned the budget recently for the Sabarimala microsite.
Easier Pilgrimage to Sabarimala Temple
- From e-brochures to informational films, a lot of new things are coming up. A huge number of devotees go on a spiritual journey to the Ayyappa temple each and every year.
- The pilgrimage to Kerala’s Sabarimala Temple is expected to become easier with the introduction of the microsite.
Other Facilities Provided By The Microsite
- Not just about the Sabarimala temple, the microsite will also share details about other religious places and temples as well. From the directions to the necessary information to traditions, the site will have it all.
- Kerala Tourism will also share another crucial set of information about Sabarimala darshan. With the help of this microsite, travelers will get to know the recent updates about the darshan, the traditions and rituals of the place, and more such details that will help everyone to enjoy a great journey.
Enhancing the Pilgrimage Experience with Comprehensive Information and Amenities
- Devotees will not just get information about the temples and their routes. This time, they will also get enough choices for different stay options and transport services available close to the mentioned temple.
- These microsites are set to make the spiritual journey more accessible and enriching for devotees. With easy access to information, travel resources, and insightful videos, Kerala Tourism’s microsites are poised to enhance the pilgrimage experience, making it more enjoyable and fulfilling for all.