Ladakh MP Jamyang Tsering Namgyal launched the ‘Main Bhi Subhash’ campaign from Leh. The ‘Main Bhi Subhash’ campaign is a series of events which is organized by the Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose INA Trust in collaboration with the Ministry of Culture. The ‘Main Bhi Subhash’ campaign is going to be organized on the occasion of the 125th Birth Anniversary of Netaji on 23rd January next year. The ‘Main Bhi Subhash’ campaign begins in Mumbai and Kolkata.
Key Points related to the ‘Main Bhi Subhash’ campaign
- Mr. Namgyal inaugurated an exhibition on Netaji at Boys Higher Secondary school in Leh.
- The ‘Main Bhi Subhash’ campaign aims to create awareness of Netaji’s contribution to the freedom fight.
- The On Road Exhibition Vehicle on Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose reached Kargil.
- The Exhibition ‘Main Bhi Subhash’ was held at the Government Polytechnic College Kargil and Tata Mobile Stand Kargil.
- It is an initiative of the INA Trust and Ministry of Culture.