LIC Cards Services Limited (LIC-CSL) has partnered with IDBI Bank to launch ‘Lumine’ Platinum Credit Card and ‘Eclat’ Select Credit Card on the RuPay platform. The cards will initially be available to LIC policyholders, agents, as well as employees of the corporation and its subsidiaries. The cards will offer a wide range of benefits to users.
About the cards:
- Lumine and Eclat cardholders will have a credit limit that suits their lifestyles. The cardholders will earn 3 ‘delight’ points on every spend of Rs 100 via the Lumine card and 4 points on the Eclat card.
- The cards also offer a special benefits of 2x reward points while paying the renewal insurance premiums of LIC. The cards also have a ‘Welcome Aboard’ offer for initial customers.
- Lumine and Eclat cardholders will earn ‘Welcome Bonus Delight Points’ of 1,000 and 1,500, respectively, on spending Rs 10,000 within 60 days of card issuance.
- Both cards offer users the facility to convert their transactions of over Rs 3,000 to EMI with zero processing and foreclosure fee, along with a 1% fuel surcharge waiver on transactions of Rs 400 onwards.
- Cardholders can also choose their EMI tenure options of 3, 6, 9 or 12 months as per their requirements. Moreover, Eclat cardholders will get complimentary lounge access at all domestic and international airports.
- The cards also come with insurance coverage viz air accident insurance cover, personal accident or permanent disability cover, credit shield cover and zero lost card liability. They have a validity of 4 years and an interest-free credit period of up to 48 days.