The Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has launched the mobile application of its digital paperless solution, “ANANDA” for LIC agents. ANANDA stands for Atma Nirbhar Agents New Business Digital Application. The ANANDA mobile app was launched by LIC Chairperson MR Kumar, through Video Conferencing.
About the ANANDA app:
- The ANANDA Digital application was launched in November 2020 for LIC Agents / Intermediaries.
- With Mobile App in place, the usage level of ANANDA among the Agents / Intermediaries will go up and help LIC to take the New Business fortunes to bigger heights.
- The ANANDA tool enables LIC agents to register new LIC policies from the comfort of their homes.
- Prospective customers can avail the facility of taking a New Life Insurance Policy in the comfort of their homes/offices without having to meet the agent in person.
- It is built on a paperless KYC process using Aadhaar based e-authentication of the Life Proposed.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- LIC Headquarters: Mumbai;
- LIC Founded: 1 September 1956;
- LIC Chairman: M R Kumar.