Muskurate Chand Lamhe aur Kuchh Khamoshiyan: At a ceremony in New Delhi, well-known actor Manoj Bajpayee published a book titled Muskurate Chand Lamhe aur Kuchh Khamoshiyan in the presence of Apurva Chandra, the secretary of information and broadcasting. A variety of poetry are offered in the book. Jiwesh Nandan is the author of it. Mr. Apurva Chandra expressed his opinions at the time and remarked that the book is focused on humour and philosophy.
Bank Maha Pack includes Live Batches, Test Series, Video Lectures & eBooks
Manoj Bajpayee publishes book: About Manoj Bajpayee
Manoj Bajpayee, popularly known as Manoj Bajpai, is an Indian actor who primarily performs in Hindi-language films but has also appeared in Telugu and Tamil-language productions. He was born on April 23, 1969. He has won two Asia Pacific Screen Awards, six Filmfare Awards, and three National Film Awards. He is one of the most prominent performers in Hindi cinema, yet he refuses to let his career successes or failures define who he is as an artist. For his services to art, he received the Padma Shri, India’s fourth-highest civilian honour, in 2019.
Manoj Bajpayee: Achievements
- Satya, a 1998 criminal drama directed by Ram Gopal Varma, was a breakthrough and won Manoj Bajpayee both the Filmfare Critics Award for Best Actor and the National Film Award for Best Supporting Actor.
- Manoj Bajpayee later appeared in the movie Shool (1999), for which he received his second Filmfare Critics Award for Best Actor.
- The Special Jury National Award for Pinjar went to Bajpayee (2003).
- Manoj Bajpayee earned his third Filmfare Critics Award for Best Actor and the Best Actor Award at the Asia Pacific Screen Awards in 2016 for his performance as professor Ramchandra Siras in Hansal Mehta’s biographical play Aligarh.
- At the 67th National Film Awards, his portrayal in the movie Bhonsle earned him the National Film Award for Best Actor.
- The Family Man earned him the Filmfare OTT Award for Best Actor (2021).