Social media giant Meta has partnered with industry body the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FICCI) to support five lakh women-led small businesses across India. Meta will undertake this initiative under its #SheMeansBusiness programme, in partnership with FICCI’s ‘Empowering the Greater 50%’ initiative. The initiative will create a supportive ecosystem for women and inspire them to become contributors to the overall development of the country.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
Meta will be extending support through three of its initiatives:
- Grow your Business Hub: To provide the necessary information, tools and resources to MSMEs;
- Commerce Partners Programme: To help businesses go digital and D2C using technology;
- Facebook Business Coach: To train women through an educational chatbot tool on WhatsApp.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Meta CEO: Mark Zuckerberg;
- Meta Headquarters: California, United States;
- FICCI President: Sanjiv Mehta;
- FICCI Founded: 1927;
- FICCI Headquarters: New Delhi;
- FICCI Secretary-General: Dilip Chenoy.
Find More News Related to Agreements