‘Kashi Tamil Sangamam’ will be organized by the Ministry of Education next month. The ‘Kashi Tamil Sangamam’ is a month-long program that will be held from the 16th of the next month. The ‘Kashi Tamil Sangamam’ aims to rediscover the centuries-old bond of knowledge and ancient civilizational linkage between Varanasi and Tamil Nadu.
Key Points related to ‘Kashi Tamil Sangamam’
- The Education Minister Dharmendra Pradhan addressed the media and informed more than 2400 Tamil people in 12 groups.
- He addressed a huge and diverse section of society including academics, philosophy, agriculture, entrepreneurship, arts, etc.
- These 12 groups will visit Kashi for eight days to get familiarised with the ancient knowledge shared by these two ancient cities.
- These groups of people will come from Rameshwaram, Chennai, and Coimbatore by train.
- During this time, seminars, lectures, and discussions will be held during the program.
- On this occasion, Mr. Pradhan also launched a website for the registration process for this month-long event.
- The program will be organized under the ‘Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat’ envisaged by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- The hosting partners of this event will be IIT- Madras and Banaras Hindu University.