Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister, Shivraj Singh Chouhan has launched a roadmap to “Aatma Nirbhar Madhya Pradesh 2023” through a virtual event. Under the roadmap, a special focus will be on health and education in the state.
About Aatma Nirbhar Madhya Pradesh 2023:
- Four seminars were conducted on physical infrastructure, good governance, health and education to prepare the roadmap of the state.
- On the basis of the inputs received by the experts in the seminar, the roadmap of Aatma Nirbhar Madhya Pradesh has been prepared.
- Economy and employment will also be major focus areas and small and cottage industries will be motivated.
- A network of hospitals will be established in the state focusing on the health sector.
Along with launching the roadmap to Aatma Nirbhar Madhya Pradesh, the chief minister also transferred the interest-free loan of 10 thousand rupees each into the accounts of rural street vendors under the Mukhya Mantri rural Street Vendor Loan Scheme. The scheme was launched by the state government to provide a loan up to Rs 10,000 to street vendors in rural areas. Under the scheme, the state government will bear 14% interest subsidy per loan beneficiary (for loans up to Rs 10,000).
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh: Shivraj Singh Chouhan; Governor: Anandiben Patel.