Ministry of Information and Broadcasting (I&B) has released an e-booklet called ‘One Year of Modi 2.0 – Towards A Self-Reliant India’. The e-booklet highlights the achievements of the Modi government during its second term. This marks the first anniversary of the second term of the government.
Click Here To Get Test Series For SBI PO 2020
Highlights in the booklet:
- Abolition of Article 370 Article
- Settlement of the Ram Temple in Ayodhya
- The criminalisation of Triple Talaq
- Bodo Accord
- The Amendment to the Citizenship Act (CAA)
- The book has a separate section containing the actions taken to fight the COVID-19 pandemic and how the economic fallout is being dealt with.
- International event: The Howdy Modi event in the US, the Namaste Trump event in Gujarat and the Mamallapuram Modi-Xi Jinping summit.
- The booklet also highlights on the introduction of a Rs 20 lakh crore stimulus package, which is about 10% of the GDP to boost the economy and sustain growth is also mentioned in the e-book.
Find More Books and Authors Here