Ministry of Information and Broadcasting (I&B) has released an e-booklet called ‘One Year of Modi 2.0 – Towards A Self-Reliant India’. The e-booklet highlights the achievements of the Modi government during its second term. This marks the first anniversary of the second term of the government.
Highlights in the booklet:
- Abolition of Article 370 Article
- Settlement of the Ram Temple in Ayodhya
- The criminalisation of Triple Talaq
- Bodo Accord
- The Amendment to the Citizenship Act (CAA)
- The book has a separate section containing the actions taken to fight the COVID-19 pandemic and how the economic fallout is being dealt with.
- International event: The Howdy Modi event in the US, the Namaste Trump event in Gujarat and the Mamallapuram Modi-Xi Jinping summit.
- The booklet also highlights on the introduction of a Rs 20 lakh crore stimulus package, which is about 10% of the GDP to boost the economy and sustain growth is also mentioned in the e-book.