Prime Minister Narendra Modi has appeals “Janta Curfew” on Sunday (22nd March) within the wake of COVID 19 outbreak. It’ll be self-imposed and self-regulated and can be effective from 7 within the morning till 9 within the evening. The Prime Minister was addressing the state last evening in light of the coronavirus outbreak.
Important facts of Janta Curfew:
- PM Modi urged countrymen to thank people like doctors, medical personnel and cleaning staff for his or her service on Sunday at 5 PM.
- PM Modi requested all people to exit of the house within the coming few weeks as long as extremely necessary and work from home the maximum amount as possible.
- Pm Modi urged senior citizens above the age of 65 years to remain reception within the coming days.
- The Prime Minister also appealed to the businessmen to require care of th economic needs of their employees by not deducting their salary if they’re unable to return to figure.
- The government of India has decided to constitute a Task Force under the Chairmanship of the minister of finance which can interact with all the stakeholders.
- PM Modi acknowledged that for a developing country like India with an enormous population, coronavirus won’t be easy to affect.