Prime Minister Narendra Modi dedicated the HAL Helicopter Factory to the nation in Tumakuru. He also laid the foundation stone of the Tumakuru Industrial Township and two Jal Jeevan Mission projects at Tiptur and Chikkanayakanahalli in Tumakuru. The Prime Minister took a walkthrough of the Helicopter Facility and Structure Hangar and unveiled the Light Utility Helicopter
The Prime Minister informed that Karnataka is a land of saints and sages that have always strengthened the Indian traditions of spirituality, knowledge, and scientific values. He also highlighted the special significance of Tumkuru and the contributions of Siddaganga Mutt. He informed me that the heritage of Anna, Akshara, and Ashray left behind by Pujya Shivkumar Swamy is being carried forward by Shri Siddalinga Swamy.
PM Modi Dedicates HAL Helicopter Factory to the Nation in Tumakuru- Key Points
- The Prime Minister informed that many projects worth hundreds of crores, related to employment opportunities for the youth, ease of life of the rural community and women, strengthening of the armed forces and the concept of Made in India are being dedicated or foundation stones are being laid.
- The Prime Minister lauded the talent and innovation of Karnataka youth and said the manufacturing sector’s strength is manifested in products from drones to Tejas fighter planes.
- The Prime Minister asserted and illustrated the point through the HAL project dedicated for which the Prime Minister laid the foundation stone in 2016 with a pledge for reducing foreign dependence on defense needs.
- The Prime Minister expressed delight that hundreds of arms and defense equipment are being manufactured in India which are being used by the armed forces.
- The Prime Minister emphasized that with the spirit of ‘Nation First’ success is assured. He talked about revamping and reforms in the working of the public sector enterprises as well as opening up opportunities for the private sector.
- The Prime Minister referred to the recent propaganda to target the government in the name of HAL and noted that falsehood, no matter how big, frequent, or high, is always defeated in the face of truth.
- The Prime Minister informed that the Industrial township is a huge gift to Tumakuru after the Food Park and HAL which will help in developing Tumakuru as a big industrial center of the country.