Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the ‘Arogya Van’ in the Narmada district of Gujarat. PM Modi was accompanied by Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani and Governor Acharya Devvrat. PM also inaugurated Arogya Kutir, Ekta Mall, and Children Nutrition Park.
About Arogya Van
- Arogya Van is set up on 17 acres of land in Kevadia for spreading awareness on Yoga, Ayurveda and Meditation.
- It features around 380 species of plants and trees with rich medicinal values.
- The ‘Aarogya Van’ comprises a lotus pond, alba garden, aroma garden, yoga and meditation garden, indoor plant section, digital information centre, souvenir shop and a cafeteria serving Ayurveda foods, among other things.
About Arogya Kutir
- Arogya Kutir has a traditional treatment facility named Santhigiri wellness centre which will provide healthcare based on Ayurveda, Siddha, Yoga and Panchakarma.
About Ekta Mall
- The Mall displays a diverse range of handicrafts and traditional items from all over India symbolizing unity in diversity and is spread over 35000 sq ft.
About Children Nutrition Park & Mirror Maze
- Spread over an area of 35000 sq ft, it is the world’s first-ever technology-driven nutrition park for children.
- A Nutri Train runs across the park to various exciting theme-based stations namely ‘Phalshaka Graham’, ‘Payonagari’, ‘Annapoorna’, ‘Poshan Puran’, and ‘Swastha Bharatam’.
- The park will raise nutritional awareness through various edutainment activities like Mirror Maze, 5D Virtual reality theatre and Augmented reality games.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Gujarat Chief Minister: Vijay Rupani.
- Gujarat Governor: Acharya Devvrat.