Prime Minister Narendra Modi stated that the Umiya Mata Temple, a religious site in Gujarat’s Junagadh, has now become a central focus for social consciousness. He explained that the temple helps the underprivileged members of the community by providing free health treatment as well as religious and social activities.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
- On Ramnavami, Prime Minister Modi was virtually speaking at the 14th foundation day festivities of Umiya Mata Temple in Junagadh. Mr Modi also presided over the temple’s inauguration in 2008, when he was Gujarat’s, Chief Minister.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi urged people to practise natural farming for the sake of future generations. He stated that we should not exploit our homeland for personal gain.
- He emphasised that just as we understand the necessity of water conservation, we must also realise the importance of preserving and nurturing our motherland through natural farming.
- Modi also urged people to take care of children, especially female children, by eating nutritious food. People might establish healthy child tournaments, he suggested, in order to raise awareness about nutritional food.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi, speaking at the Azadi Ka Amrut Mahotsav, urged people to build 75 rural ponds in each district. He claims that these village ponds continue to play an important part in the economy of villages after 25 years. Umiya Mata is the Kuldevi of Gujarat’s Kadva Patidar community.