Prime Minister Narendra Modi dedicated to the Nation various developmental projects in Mahoba and the Jhansi district of Uttar Pradesh. At Mahoba, Prime Minister inaugurated multiple projects with a cumulative cost of more than Rs. 3250 Crore, related to alleviating the issue of water shortage in the region. These projects include Arjun Sahayak Project, Ratauli Weir Project, Bhaoni Dam Project and Majhgaon–Chilli Sprinkler Project.
The key point of the visit:
- In Jhansi, Prime Minister laid the foundation stone of 600 MW Ultramega Solar Power Park at Garautha, constructed at a cost of over Rs 3000 crore.
- He also inaugurated Atal Ekta Park in Jhansi, named after former Prime Minister Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee.
- The park has been built at a cost of over Rs 11 crore across an area of about 40,000 square metres.
- It also has the statue of Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee, built by the renowned sculptor Shri Ram Sutar, the architect of the Statue of Unity.
- PM also attended ‘Rashtra Raksha Samparpan Parv’ organised by the Ministry of Defence at Jhansi Fort.