Public Campaign to Improve Cyber Security by Quad Nations
The commencement of a public campaign to strengthen cyber security in these four countries has been announced by The Quad, a plurilateral structure made up of India, Australia, Japan, and the US.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
Public Campaign to Improve Cyber Security by Quad Nations: Key Points
- Internet users are encouraged to join the challenge and make a commitment to adopt safe and responsible online behaviours, according to the National Security Council Secretariat.
- The programme is a reflection of the Quad’s ongoing efforts to increase cyber security action and awareness as well as to promote a more secure and robust cyber ecosystem for the benefit of economies and consumers worldwide.
- Cybercrime and other hostile cyber threats, which can cost trillions of dollars annually and compromise sensitive, personal data, target Internet users all over the world.
- Internet users and service providers can take small steps to significantly improve cybersecurity and cyber safety.
Pakistani PM approves IMF deal, Geo reports, without giving details
What is all there is in the Quad Nations Public Campaign?
● The recommendations include regularly updating security software, activating multi-factor authentication for better identity checks, using stronger passphrases that change frequently, and being aware of typical online frauds like phishing.
● The Quad Cyber Challenge offers resources for all users, from corporations to educational institutions, small businesses, and individuals, and will culminate in events during the week of April 10.
● These resources include fundamental cybersecurity knowledge and training.
● The Quad partners are striving to guarantee that everyone has access to the information required to make wise decisions when using the internet and mobile devices.
● Find out what you and your organisation can do to promote a more secure, resilient, and safe online environment so that the entire world is better protected from online dangers.
● This effort is being coordinated in India by the National Security Council Secretariat and the office of National Cyber Security Coordinator.
Also Read: ‘Operation Dost’ India went All Out To Help Quake-Hit Turkey, Syria