Rajasthan Government has launched a mega campaign named ‘Prashasan Gaon Ke Sang’ till December 17, 2021, to provide local access to government services in the remotest villages of the state. Officials from 22 Departments of the local administration will reach out to the rural parts of every gram panchayat to offer on-spot solutions to the applicants.
About the campaign:
- The campaign will be conducted on the observation of the respective district collector, for on spot disposal of applications.
- While the campaign is intended to bring departments closer to residents, large-scale awareness efforts are being held ahead of time to guarantee that citizens can take full use of the services provided at the camps.
- The campaign is likely to be extremely beneficial to those who are unfamiliar with digital procedures as well as those who have difficulty travelling to government offices for physical verification.
- Along with services such as land deed allotment, land deed transfers, and the issuance of various certificates, the campaign will also include public health initiatives such as seasonal illness control and public awareness.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Chief Minister of Rajasthan: Ashok Gehlot; Governor: Kalraj Mishra.