The Fourth General Assembly of the International Solar Alliance (ISA) has been organised virtually between October 18 and 21, 2021. The Assembly will be presided over by President of the ISA Assembly RK Singh, who is also the Union Minister for New and Renewable Energy.
The key initiatives that will be deliberated at the Fourth General Assembly of the ISA include:
- Operationalisation of the OSOWOG (One Sun One World One Grid) initiative, the $1-trillion Solar Investment Roadmap for 2030.
- Approval for a Blended Financial Risk Mitigation Facility.
- Strategic Plan of the ISA for the next five years.
- Country Partnership Framework.
- Strategy for Private Sector Engagement.
- Viability Gap Financing scheme to facilitate affordable finance for solar energy projects across ISA’s membership.
- Discuss partnership with Global Energy Alliance (GEA) to scale up technical and financial support to LDCs and SIDS.