Rajlaxmi Singh Deo has been re-elected as the president of the Rowing Federation of India (RFI). The elections were conducted under the Indian Olympic Association (IOA) observer K Govindraj.
- Rajpal Singh, G Bhasker, Souvik Ghose, and Sreekunara Kurup were elected as vice-presidents.
- MV Sriram was voted as secretary-general of the RFI.
- Krishna Kumar Singh and Chirajit Dhukan were chosen as joint-secretaries of the federation.
- Jasbir Singh, Venkateshwara Rao, Ismail Baig, Jacob, and Manjunatha were elected as the executive committee members.
The winning candidates will remain at the post for four years till 2024.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Rowing Federation of India founded: 30 August 1976.
- Headquarters of Rowing Federation of India: Mumbai, Maharashtra.