SBI Chairman inaugurated Next-Gen Contact Center: State Bank of India (SBI) chairman Dinesh Kumar Khara inaugurated their Next-Gen Contact Centre service in order to provide a better and more individualised client experience. With 30+ financial options available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from the convenience of home, and offered in 12 languages, the redesigned Contact Center will establish a new industry norm.
SBI Chairman inaugurated Next-Gen Contact Center: Key Points
- The bank has developed simple-to-remember 4-digit toll-free numbers (1800-1234 or 1800-2100) to further streamline the procedure.
- State Bank of India (SBI) stated that their contact centre, which is available in 12 different languages, receives 1.5 crore calls each month.
- It has 3500 agents working for it, giving bank clients great experiences once more. The contact centre also assists with first collections.
- To help all customer service personnel properly handle most banking inquiries on the phone, the bank has updated, streamlined scripts and soft skill training capabilities.
- The bank intends to investigate integrating cutting-edge AI/ML-based technology in the future, such as conversational IVR and speech bots.
- High scores for call quality and customer satisfaction indicate that the bank has gotten overwhelmingly positive feedback from its clients.
SBI: Important Takeaways for All Competitive Exams:
- SBI Chairman: Dinesh Kumar Khara
- SBI CEO: Shri C.S. Setty and Shri Swaminathan J.