Real Time Xpress Credit
State Bank of India (SBI) has announced the introduction of Real-Time Xpress Credit on its Yono platform, allowing eligible customers to get personal loans of up to Rs 35 lakh. The bank said its flagship personal loan product for salaried customers “Xpress Credit” now has a digital avatar and customers can now avail of it through Yono.
Under Real-Time Xpress Credit:
- Real-Time Xpress Credit, central, state government and defence salaried customers of SBI will no longer be required to visit the branch for availing of a personal loan. It would be a 100% paperless and digital experience and an end-to-end eight-step journey.
- The Xpress Credit product will enable our customers to experience a digital, hassle-free, and paperless loan process. SBI constantly endeavour to offer technology-led enhanced digital banking experience to the customers in order to simplify banking.”
Important Takeaways For All Competitive Exams:
- State Bank of India Founded: 1 July 1955;
- State Bank of India Headquarters: Mumbai;
- State Bank of India Chairman: Dinesh Kumar Khara.