September Current Affairs 2023
September 2023 was a month of significant events in India and around the world. We are here for you to provide the important Recent and Latest Current Affairs of September 2023, which have unique updates of Latest Current Affairs 2023 events from all newspapers such as The Hindu, The Economic Times, PIB, Times of India, PTI, Indian Express, Business Standard and all Government official websites.
Our Current Affairs September 2023 events will help you to get more marks in Banking, Insurance, SSC, Railways, UPSC, CLAT and all State Government Exams. Also, try our Latest Current Affairs Quiz and Monthly Current Affairs 2023 PDF which will be a pedestrian to crack your exams.
September Month Current Affairs
In September 2023, there were significant events both in India and across the globe. We are here to provide you with the latest and most important current affairs from September 2023. Additionally, we offer a Current Affairs Quiz and a monthly Current Affairs PDF for 2023, both of which can be valuable resources to help you succeed in your exams.
1. India Gets Its First Airbus C295 Aircraft
- India reached a significant milestone with the arrival of the first C295 aircraft, marking a momentous achievement in the country’s aviation history. This development is the result of a collaboration between European aviation giant Airbus and the Indian conglomerate Tata Group, marking the first instance of an Indian private company manufacturing an aircraft.
2.Cabinet Approves E-Courts Phase III For 4 Years
- The Indian government has given the green light to Phase III of the e-Courts project, marking another significant step towards modernizing the country’s judicial system. With a substantial budget allocation of Rs 7,210 crore, this initiative aims to leverage technology to enhance the efficiency and accessibility of the courts.
3.Birth Certificate To Be Single Document For Aadhaar, Driving License, Jobs From Next Month
- The Union Ministry of Home Affairs has unveiled a noteworthy modification in the utilization of birth certificates for essential services, set to take effect on October 1, 2023. These alterations, driven by the Registration of Births and Deaths (Amendment) Act, 2023, are designed to enhance the efficiency and transparency of public service delivery.
4.Cabinet Approves Expansion Of Ujjwala Yojana
- The Indian government has unveiled the third phase of its Ujjwala scheme. This initiative aims to provide free gas connections, along with a stove and a refill, to 7.5 million impoverished households for three years. The move extends the program’s total coverage to an impressive 103.5 million households.
5.India Achieves Milestone As The 13th Nation To Issue Globally Recognized OIML Certificates
- India has joined the ranks of countries authorized to issue International Organisation of Legal Metrology (OIML) certificates. The announcement was made by the Union Consumer Affairs Ministry on September 14 in New Delhi, marking a pivotal moment in India’s metrological capabilities.
September Important Current Affairs Questions
Q1. On which date is Hindi Diwas celebrated in India to mark the adoption of Hindi as an official language?
Sol. India, a diverse nation with a rich tapestry of languages, celebrates Hindi Diwas on September 14th each year. This significant occasion marks the adoption of Hindi in the Devanagari script as one of the official languages of the country.
Q2. Which concept does the NeVA project align perfectly with?
Sol. The core concept of NeVA aligns perfectly with Prime Minister Modi’s vision of ‘One Nation, One Application.’ This vision aims to prioritize a ‘Cloud First’ and ‘Mobile First’ approach, with a primary focus on serving Members FIRST.
Q3. How many air combat missions are expected to be a part of the NATO’s upcoming military exercise?
Sol. The upcoming military exercise of NATO is set to involve an impressive range of between 500 and 700 air combat missions. These missions will test the alliance’s aerial capabilities, coordination, and response to potential threats.
Q4. National Engineers’ Day is a special occasion celebrated across India on _________ each year.
Sol. National Engineers’ Day is a special occasion celebrated across India on September 15th each year. It is a day dedicated to recognizing and celebrating the remarkable contributions of engineers to society. Engineers are hailed for their spirit of innovation, problem-solving abilities, and their pivotal role in shaping the world as we know it. This day holds immense significance as it commemorates the birth anniversary of one of India’s greatest engineers and visionaries, Sir Mokshagundam Visvesvaraya.
Q5. Who has been appointed as the Chairman of Mastercard India in a recent announcement?
Sol. Mastercard, the global financial services corporation, has made a significant appointment in its Indian operations by naming Rajnish Kumar as the Chairman of Mastercard India.
September Current Affairs 2023 PDF
We are pleased to present the September 2023 Current Affairs PDF, a comprehensive and concise compilation of the most noteworthy events and developments that took place during this pivotal month. This PDF document has been meticulously curated to provide you with a valuable resource for staying updated on the latest happenings, both in India and around the world.
In this PDF, you will find a wide range of topics covered, including politics, economics, international affairs, science and technology, sports, and more. Our goal is to equip you with a well-rounded understanding of the significant events that unfolded in September 2023, ensuring that you are well-prepared for competitive exams and other educational endeavors.
We invite you to explore this September 2023 Current Affairs PDF to enhance your knowledge and stay informed about the key developments that shaped the month. Whether you are a student, a job aspirant, or simply someone interested in staying updated with the latest news, this PDF is a valuable tool to keep at your fingertips.