The Ministry of Information and Broadcasting Secretary, Apurva Chandra, recently unveiled an ebook titled “People’s G20” in New Delhi, offering a detailed insight into India’s G20 Presidency. This ebook serves as a comprehensive documentation of India’s significant role in the G20 Summit and its various initiatives during its tenure. The book is divided into three distinct parts, each shedding light on different aspects of India’s G20 Presidency.
Part 1: The Monumental G20 Summit
- The inaugural section of the ebook delves into the monumental G20 Summit held on the 9th and 10th of this month in New Delhi.
- It encapsulates the essence of the summit, highlighting the key discussions, agreements, and outcomes. This section also provides an in-depth exploration of the structure and workings of the G20, making it accessible for readers who may be unfamiliar with the organization’s intricacies.
- Moreover, it elaborates on the initiatives that India championed during its G20 Presidency, showcasing the nation’s commitment to global cooperation and progress.
Part 2: Behind the Scenes – Sherpa and Finance Track
- The second part of the ebook offers a comprehensive summary of the meetings conducted by various Working Groups under the Sherpa and Finance Track.
- These meetings play a pivotal role in shaping the G20’s policies and decisions. Readers will gain insights into the meticulous planning, negotiations, and coordination that go into ensuring the success of the G20 agenda.
- Additionally, this section sheds light on the various meetings of the Engagement Groups held across India over the past year since India assumed the role of the Chair. These interactions have enabled broader public participation and engagement in the G20 process, fostering a sense of ownership among the citizens.
Part 3: A People-Powered Movement – Jan-Bhagidari Events
- The concluding part of the ebook paints a vibrant picture of the Jan-Bhagidari events that were held across India in the past year.
- These events transformed India’s G20 Presidency into a people-powered movement, highlighting the government’s commitment to engaging with the citizens.
- The photo essay captures the essence of these events, showcasing the enthusiasm and participation of people from all walks of life. Through Jan-Bhagidari, India’s G20 Presidency became more inclusive, ensuring that the benefits of the G20 initiatives reached a broader audience.
Unlocking India’s G20 Leadership: A Comprehensive Guide to India’s Presidency
The ebook “People’s G20” serves as a valuable resource for those interested in understanding India’s role in the G20 and the impact of its Presidency. It not only provides a detailed account of the G20 Summit but also sheds light on the behind-the-scenes efforts and the people-powered movement that made India’s G20 Presidency truly remarkable. With contributions from the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting and the Press Information Bureau, this ebook is a testament to India’s commitment to transparency, inclusivity, and global cooperation.