Suryoday Small Finance Bank (SSFB) has launched a ‘Suryoday Health and Wellness Savings Account’ to help customers grow their wealth and also take care of their family’s health amid the covid-19 pandemic. The account offers an attractive interest rate and comes with three major benefits for a family of four — top-up health insurance of ₹25 lakh, annual healthcare package and on-call emergency ambulance medical care services.
Top-up health insurance and healthcare package are free of charge for one year after opening the account. Free ambulance service up to a distance of 20 km will be available at 102 locations across the country till March-end 2022. For opening the savings account, customers will need to maintain an average monthly balance of ₹3 lakh and have to be eligible as per the key health declaration form.
Key Benefits of health and wellness savings account:
- Complimentary top-up health insurance plan of ₹25 lakh with a deductible amount of ₹5 lakh.
- The top-up health insurance plan covers self and family (self, spouse, and up to 2 children) for hospitalisation/medical emergencies.
- Complementary health care package for up to four members, including free online doctor consultations, free health check-ups, online pharmacy vouchers, network discount card.
- Complementary ambulance services for a family in case of any unfortunate medical emergency.
- Attractive rate of interest on health and wellness savings account with interest payable monthly.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Suryoday Small Finance Bank MD and CEO: Baskar Babu Ramachandran;