Tata Motors has launched a mobile showroom (showroom on wheels) named ‘Anubhav,’ to target rural customers by increasing their reach in rural areas and providing them with a doorstep car buying experience. Tata Motors will deploy a total of 103 mobile showrooms across the country, to enhance the Tata Motors brand awareness in rural India.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
About the ‘Anubhav,’ mobile showrooms:
- These mobile showrooms will be operated by dealerships under Tata Motors’ supervision and guidance. All the dealerships will define monthly routes for these vans on which they will ply and cover the targeted village or tehsil.
- A total of 103 mobile showrooms are being deployed across the country to enhance the Tata Motors brand awareness in rural India.
- These mobile showrooms will help existing dealerships offer a doorstep sales experience to customers and assist them with information about Tata Motors’ products.
- These products include a new forever range of cars and SUVs, accessories, avail finance schemes, book a test drive and evaluate existing cars for exchange.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Tata Motors Headquarters: Mumbai;
- Tata Motors Founder: J. R. D. Tata;
- Tata Motors Founded: 1945, Mumbai.