The public sector bank, The Indian Bank has presented a pre-approved personal loan product under Project WAVE. The Chennai-based bank announced the World of Advance Virtual Experience, WAVE digital transformation project in January 2022 to introduce its first digital product, the Pre-Approved Personal Loan (PAPL), which intends to give consumers with rapid loan disbursements.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
- They proclaimed their commitment to ushering in an era of digital change at Indian Bank through project WAVE at the start of the year. They debuted their first PAPL product, which will only be available through internet outlets.
- The service is offered to existing clients who have regular income and pension accounts, as well as PAPL loan products, and can be accessed via a mobile application, the bank’s website, and internet banking.
- The loan would have a ten percent annual interest rate and no foreclosure fees.
- Indian Bank is giving the loan at the finest conditions available in the domestic market, with the option to choose loan tenure from 24 to 48 months and the ability to close the loan before time without penalty.
Important Takeaway For All Competitive Exams:
- Indian Bank’s managing director and CEO: S L Jain