UNICEF India has partnered with SAP India to offer career counselling to young people in the country. The partnership between the two aims to improve the employability skills of young people in a COVID-19 as well as post COVID-19 era. Under this initiative, UNICEF has collaborated with YuWaah (Generation Unlimited) to offer digital education as well as occupational skillset to the underserved young people of India.
Boost your Banking Awareness Knowledge with Adda247 Live Batch: TARGET GA BATCH | Banking Awareness Batch for SBI, RRB, RBI and IBPS Exams
The UNICEF – YuWaah – SAP India partnership has a prime objective to empower young people, to utilize their creativity, problem-solving and leadership assets, to improve their own lives as well of their communities. Above objectives would be achieved by:
- Improving digital skills and life skills for young people
- Offering young people with career options
- Reimagining the model in other states with the Government of India
- Impacting 10,00,000 young people by the end of 2022
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Executive Director of UNICEF: Henrietta H. Fore.
Find More News Related to Agreements