Under the corona studies series published by NBT India, Union HRD Minister Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ has e-launched 7 titles as print and e-edition. These 7 titles are based on “Psycho-Social impact of pandemic & lockdown and how to Cope With”.
Click Here To Get Test Series For SBI PO 2020
To document and provide relevant reading materials for all age-groups for the post-Corona readership needs, the National Book Trust India has conceptualized the Corona Studies Series. The first sub series of books focuses on ‘Psycho-Social Impact of Pandemic and How to Cope With’ which has been created by a study Group including seven psychologists and counsellors constituted by NBT.
The seven titles under the first sub-series are as follows:
- Vulnerable in Autumn: Understanding the Elderly
- The Future of Social Distancing: New Cardinals for Children, Adolescents and Youth
- The Ordeal of Being Corona Warriors: An Approach to Medical and Essential Service Providers
- New Frontiers At Home: An Approach to Women, Mothers and Parents
- Caught in Corona Conflict: An Approach to the Working Population
- Making Sense of It All: Understanding the Concerns of Persons With Disabilities
- Alienation And Resilience: Understanding Corona Affected Families
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Chairman of National Book Trust India: Prof. Govind Prasad Sharma.
Find More Miscellaneous News Here