Minister of State for Tribal Affairs and Jal Shakti, Bishweswar Tudu inaugurated the 20th Folk Fair (National tribal/folk song & dance festival) and 13th Krishi Fair 2022 at Saradhabali in Puri, Odisha. The two fairs which aimed at preserving tribal culture and promoting innovation in agriculture respectively will continue for five days and conclude on 24th June.
- The objective of the 20th Folk Fair 2022 is to emphasize the importance of tribal culture and establish its originality and uniqueness. Through the fair, attempts are being made to help the groups and individuals from the tribal communities to showcase their talents in the preserve their culture.
- The 13th Krishi Fair in the meantime is a platform for all organisations and companies with innovations, products, solutions and services related to agriculture. The exhibition has representatives from the entire spectrum of agriculture and allied industry, manufacturers, dealers, traders, exporters and consultants in agriculture, floriculture, aquaculture, sericulture and more.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Odisha Capital: Bhubaneswar;
- Odisha Governor: Ganeshi Lal;
- Odisha Chief Minister: Naveen Patnaik.