The Uttar Pradesh Deputy Chief Minister Brijesh Pathak and Minister of State for Medical Education Mayankeshwar Sharan Singh inaugurated the ‘E-Sushrut’ Hospital Management Information System (HMIS )in 22 state medical colleges. The initiative was launched by the state medical education department in collaboration with the Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC).
Process to registered:
- Firstly, Patients will be able to download E-Sushrut HMIS software from their Android phone’s Playstore.
- Secondly, By registering through software, patients will be saved from the inconvenience caused at the counter.
- Thirdly, The software will also tell which doctors will be available in the hospital on which day.
- Fourthly, Patients will be able to pay the fee online through any medium like UPI, Net banking
About the software:
The software will help in the patient registration, admission, discharge, ambulance, food, medicines, and make available the details of doctors online. Through this system the availability of doctors in the hospital can also be easily ascertained and patients will be able to pay the fee through online and net banking. Hospital management information system has been implemented in Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Prayagraj, Agra, Meerut, King George Medical University, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Science Saifai, GIMS Greater Noida, Lohia Institute, Sanjay Gandhi PGI, and Mirzapur Medical College.
You may also read:
- Uttar Pradesh to host 2023 Khelo India University Games
- Centre approves Terai Elephant Reserve in Uttar Pradesh