Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister, Yogi Adityanath has launched ‘Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana’ to educate child labourers in the state. This scheme has launched, on the occasion of the International Child Labour Prohibition Day.
Click Here To Get Test Series For SBI PO 2020
Benefits of the scheme:
- The government will give monthly financial assistance of Rs 1,000 and Rs 1,200 to selected boys and girls, respectively.
- If these children pass classes 8, 9 and 10, they will be given an additional amount of Rs 6,000 for clearing each standard.
- A total of 2,000 children from 57 districts of the state will benefit from the first phase of the ”Bal Shram Vidya Yojana”.
- The families of these children will also get the benefits of all the schemes of the central and state government.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh: Yogi Aditya Nath; Governor: Anandiben Patel.