Minister for energy and urban development Arvind Sharma has launched the SAMBHAV (Systemic Administration Mechanism for Bringing Happiness and Value) portal for disposal of public grievances and monitoring programmes and schemes of the two departments in Uttar Pradesh. The portal, www.sambhav.up.gov.in, will work as a platform for flagging grievances received from the public to officers who have been provided login IDs. The officers will have to feed their response and action taken report (ATR).
About the SAMBHAV portal:
- “SAMBHAV is a multi-modal platform which has been launched to dispose public grievances swiftly and effectively and provide good governance and make the public service delivery transparent and accountable.
- SAMBHAV will work as an Information and Communication Technology (ICT) platform for flagging grievances received from the public to the concerning officers who have been provided login IDs.
- The officers are required to feed their response and action taken report (ATRs) on the issues concerned. The portal will also have the facility of videoconferencing and teleconferencing for dialogue with the officials.
- The portal will take grievances and issues from various sources, including pending cases and grievances under the chief minister’s Jan Sunwai/ Integrated Grievance Redressal System (IGRS) system.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Uttar Pradesh Capital: Lucknow;
- Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister: Yogi Adityanath;
- Uttar Pradesh Governor: Anandiben Patel.