Ayushmann Utkrishta Award 2022 has been given to Uttar Pradesh for adding several healthcare facilities to the health facility register. With 28728 new healthcare facilities added to the National Health Facility Register, Uttar Pradesh is the best performing state in the nation. With over 2 crore ABHA Accounts, the state is also the second best State for creating Ayushmann Bharat health accounts (ABHA). These are the state’s initial few landmarks.
Uttar Pradesh: Highest number of Health Facilties
- Uttar Pradesh is the second state in the country to have opened about two crore Ayushman Bharat Health Accounts (ABHA).
- Uttar Pradesh has added 28728 new Healthcare facilities, which is the highest in the country.
Ayushmann Utkrishta award 2022: Other States Ranking
- Karnataka was ranked second with 23,838 healthcare facilities.
- Andhra Pradesh has 13,335 healthcare facilities, Maharashtra has 12,902 healthcare facilities, Bihar (12,453 healthcare facilities), Madhya Pradesh (12,268 healthcare facilities), West Bengal (11,607 healthcare facilities), Chhattisgarh (9,349 healthcare facilities), Telangana (7,988 healthcare facilities), and Gujarat (7,791 healthcare facilities).
Uttar Pradesh: Important Takeaways
- Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh: Yogi Adityanath
- Capital of Uttar Pradesh: Lucknow