Shiva statue installed in Nathdwara: On October 29, a 369-foot-tall Shiva statue called “Viswas Swaroopam” that has been built in Nathdwara, Rajasthan’s Rajsamand district, will be dedicated. In the presence of Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot, Assembly Speaker CP Joshi, and others, preacher Morari Bapu will officially unveil Viswas Swaroopam, what is said to be the highest Shiva statue in the entire world.
Bank Maha Pack includes Live Batches, Test Series, Video Lectures & eBooks
Shiva statue installed in Nathdwara: Key Points
- The Viswas Swaroopam statue was built by Tat Padam Sansthan and is located 45 kilometres from Udaipur.
- After the statue’s inauguration, a number of religious, spiritual, and cultural events will be organised over nine days, from October 29 to November 6, according to Madan Paliwal, the chairman of the Miraj company and a trustee for the Sansthan.
- Throughout the nine days, religious preacher Morari Bapu will also recite the Ram Katha.
Viswas Swaroopam, The Shiva statue:
- The Viswas Swaroopam monument, which is positioned on a mountaintop over a region of 51 bighas and is designed in a meditative pose, is believed to be visible from 20 kilometres away.
- According to Jaiprakash Mali, the program’s spokeswoman, the statue has been illuminated with special lights so that it can be seen clearly at night as well.
- Its construction, which took ten years to complete, involved the usage of three thousand tonnes of steel, iron, concrete, and sand, as well as 2.5 lakh cubic tonnes of concrete.
- In August 2012, Ashok Gehlot, who was the CM at the time, and Morari Bapu lay the project’s cornerstone.
- According to Mr. Mali, the Viswas Swaroopam statue was built to last 250 years and can withstand winds of up to 250 kmph.
The area surrounding the statue will provide visitors the chance to partake in sports including bungee jumping, zip lining, and go-karting as well as a food court, an adventure park, and a jungle cafe.