PNB WhatsApp Banking Launched : The government-owned Punjab National Bank (PNB) announced that it has made banking services available to both clients and non-customers via WhatsApp. Customers must save the official PNB WhatsApp number (919264092640) and start a conversation by texting a hello or hi to this number in order to enable the banking feature on WhatsApp.
PNB WhatsApp Banking Launched: Key Points
- Before starting a chat, clients should make sure to verify the “green tick” next to PNB’s profile name on WhatsApp to confirm that this is an actual WhatsApp banking account, according to the statement.
- Currently, account holders of Punjab National Bank (PNB) may inquire about their balance, view their most recent five transactions, halt checks, and obtain cheque books using the WhatsApp banking service.
- Online account opening, learning about bank deposit/loan products, digital goods, NRI services, finding a branch or ATM, and opt-in and opt-out choices are additional educational services that would be offered to both account and non-account holders.
Important Takeaways For All Competitive Exams:
- MD & CEO of Punjab National Bank (PNB): Atul Kumar Goel
- CEO of WhatsApp: Will Cathcart
- Head of India at WhatsApp: Abhijit Bose