Bollywood actor Shah Rukh Khan with his more than three decades of work in the film industry has garnered millions of fans all over the world and an estimated net worth of $770 million, making him the richest actor in Asia and fourth richest actor all over the world. Beating fellow immensely famous and cult actors like Tom Cruise, Jackie Chan, and George Clooney, Shah Rukh Khan took the fourth position in the list of eight richest actors of the world released by World of Statistics.
The Shah Rukh Khan has made a great impact with his cameos in films like R Madhavan’s Rocketry: The Nambi Effect and Ayan Mukerji’s Brahmastra Part 1: Shiva. Now, ahead of the release of his comeback film, Pathaan, the actor has been featured in the list of the richest actors in the world.
Richest actors in the world:
- Jerry Seinfeld (US): $1 Billion
- Tyler Perry (US): $1 Billion
- Dwayne Johnson (US): $800 million
- Shah Rukh Khan (Indian): $770 million
- Tom Cruise (US): $620 million
- Jackie Chan (Hong Kong): $520 million
- George Clooney (US): $500 million
- Robert De Niro (US): $500 million