TurtleFin, India’s leading insurtech platform, has partnered with YES BANK, one of the leading private sector banks in India, to create a comprehensive technology platform EasyNsure. Turtlefin’s distinctive API will power the platform to offer a bouquet of holistic insurance solutions on a single platform.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exam
EasyNsure is the first-of-its-kind proposition for YES BANK that will bring multiple insurance partners onto a common platform, providing a host of benefits such as a seamless single-point online insurance service, the ability to compare and select a suitable insurance cover basis the customer’s need, as well as a facility to compare costs for rationalizing purchase decisions, among others.
Yes Bank, Turtlefin Launched Online Insurance Services platform ‘EasyNsure’ – Key Points
- Turtlefin’s unique and customized technology solutions will enable the platform to offer a seamless customer experience to its clients.
- The EasyNsure platform is live with over 40 Life and General Insurance plans to be readily available for consideration.
- The platform has created over 30,000 insurance quotes with more than 6,500 proposals and 5,200 policies being punched.
- This has helped the platform generate a total premium of INR 6,050 lakh.
- This robust technology platform will also allow business tracking across the Bank hierarchy, simplifying revenue reconciliation.
- It will enhance tracking the productivity of RMs on quotes created versus actual conversion of leads.
Find More News Related to Banking