1st SemiconIndia Future Design roadshow launched: Rajeev Chandrasekhar, state minister for electronics and IT for the Union, officially kicked off the first SemiconIndia FutureDesign roadshow in Gujarat. Speaking at the event, Chandrasekhar stated that the roadshows were organised with the intention of encouraging startups, next-generation innovators, and business titans to invest in semiconductor design.
1st SemiconIndia Future Design roadshow launched: Key Points
- As envisioned by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, it will contribute to the development of a strong semiconductor ecosystem in the nation.
- At the occasion, the minister also unveiled the ISRO-tested and approved NavIC Receiver Chipsets.
- They are prepared for commercial market deployment.
- The government wants to get as many young Indians interested in and involved in the Semicon India trip by bringing the programme to every student and every campus.
Important Takeaways For All Competitive Exams:
- Minister of State minister for Electronics and IT: Rajeev Chandrasekhar
- Minister for Electronics and IT: Ashwini Vaishnav