Welcome to the Current Affairs Section of Adda247. Get Daily & Latest Current Affairs 2021 for UPSC, IAS/PCS, Banking, IBPS, SBI, RBI, SSC, Railway, UPPSC, RPSC, BPSC, MPPSC, TNPSC, UKPSC, APPSC, MPSC, KPSC and other competitive exams.
Current Affairs Today
- IIT-Kanpur Scientist Ropesh Goyal bags “Young Geospatial Scientist” Award December 9, 2021
- World Inequality Report 2022 announced December 9, 2021
- Canada, Australia and UK join US boycott of Beijing Olympic December 9, 2021
- SAARC Charter Day 2021: 8th December December 9, 2021
- Olaf Scholz is sworn in as new German chancellor December 9, 2021
- NITI Aayog launches ‘e-Sawaari India e-bus Coalition’ December 9, 2021
- Asia Power Index 2021: India Ranked as Fourth December 9, 2021
- Padma Shri awardee Nanda Kishore Prusty passes away December 9, 2021
- Ram Nath Kovind Presented ‘President’s Standard’ to Indian Navy Squadron December 9, 2021
- FM Nirmala Sitharaman Ranked 37th on Forbes’ 2021 World’s 100 Most Powerful Women December 9, 2021
- Fitch Ratings cuts India’s FY22 GDP Growth Forecast to 8.4% December 9, 2021
- Indian Shuttler PV Sindhu won Silver at BWF World Tour Finals 2021 December 9, 2021
- Shivalik SFB with indiagold launches loan against digital gold December 9, 2021
- PayPhi launches tokenization service that supports RuPay cards December 9, 2021
- RBI imposed restrictions on Nagar Urban Co-operative Bank December 9, 2021
- Kazhuveli Wetland declared as 16th Bird Sanctuary of Tamil Nadu December 9, 2021
- International Anti-Corruption Day: 09 December December 9, 2021
- Remember the Victims Prevent Genocide : 9 December December 9, 2021
- Chief of Defence Staff Gen Bipin Rawat passes away December 8, 2021
- World’s Oldest Test Cricketer, Eileen Ash passes away December 8, 2021
- City Union Bank & NPCI launched ‘On-the-Go’ wearable keychain December 8, 2021
- Pune to host joint military exercise PANEX-21 with BIMSTEC countries December 8, 2021
- ‘She is a Changemaker’ programme launched by National Commission for Women December 8, 2021
- Sunil Arora invited to join top international democracy body IDEA December 8, 2021
National Current Affairs
- NITI Aayog launches ‘e-Sawaari India e-bus Coalition’
- Sunil Arora invited to join top international democracy body IDEA
- PM Modi inaugurated multiple projects worth Rs 18,000 crore in Uttarakhand
- Earth Station of Doordarshan Kendra inaugurated in Gorakhpur
- India will have nine nuclear reactors by 2024
- India, Bangladesh to celebrate Maitiri Diwas on 6 December
- India-ITU joint CyberDrill 2021 for Indian entities
- All India Radio launches youth programme AIRNxt
International Current Affairs
- Canada, Australia and UK join US boycott of Beijing Olympic
- Olaf Scholz is sworn in as new German chancellor
- US announces diplomatic boycott of Beijing Winter Olympics
- Adama Barrow wins second term as Gambia’s President
- Gita Gopinath to replace Okamoto as IMF’s No. 2 official
- Bangladesh, US kick off bilateral exercise CARAT
- Sweden elects 1st Female Prime Minister Magdalena Andersson
- Barbados becomes the World’s newest republic
- FICCI appoints Sanjiv Mehta as its President
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank named Ittira Davis as MD & CEO
- Unix signs Jasprit Bumrah as Brand Ambassador
- Ravindra Jadeja ropes as Brand Ambassador of Kinara Capital
- Former SBI chairman Rajnish Kumar becomes new strategic group advisor of OYO
- NHAI : Alka Upadhyaya appointed as chairperson of NHAI
Sports Current Affairs
- Indian Shuttler PV Sindhu won Silver at BWF World Tour Finals 2021
- Russia defeated Croatia to win Davis Cup tennis tournament 2021
- Lewis Hamilton wins inaugural edition of Saudi Arabian GP
- BWF : Viktor Axelsen, Tai Tzu Ying named 2021 BWF Player of the Year
- Argentina beat six-time champions Germany to lift Junior hockey world cup
- New Zealand’s Ajaz Patel 3rd Bowler to take 10 Wickets in an Innings
- Susanna Clarke wins Women’s Prize for Fiction 2021
- Trichy Golden Rock Workshop bags best Energy Efficient Unit Award
- Ramesh Narayan to be inducted into AFAA Hall of Fame
- Indian biologist Shailendra Singh wins global award in turtle conservation
- Namita Gokhale honoured with 7th Yamin Hazarika Woman of Substance Award
- President Ram Nath Kovind presents National Award for Teachers-2021
- Powergrid Wins the Prestigious global ATD Best Award
- Alejandro Prieto wins Bird Photographer of the Year 2021
- Ramon Magsaysay Award 2021 names announced
- Neurosurgeon Basant Misra receives prestigious AANS Award
Banking Current Affairs
- HDFC unveils ‘Green & Sustainable’ fixed deposit
- RBI imposes ₹1 crore penalty on Cooperatieve Rabobank U.A
- RBI cancels license of Raigad based Karnala Nagari Sahakari Bank
- RBL Bank selects AWS as preferred cloud provider
- RBI hikes collateral-free loans to Self Help Groups
- RBI to penalise banks if ATMs run out of cash from October 1
- Suryoday Small Finance Bank opens ‘Health and Wellness Savings account
- Axis Bank crosses one million customers on WhatsApp banking
- RBI imposes Rs 6 lakh penalty on Hewlett-Packard Financial Services
- RBI Authorises IndusInd Bank to act as an ‘Agency Bank’
Current Affairs 2021
Currents Affairs have been playing a vital role as an integral part of mostly all banking examinations and one has to prepare this section very well to score good marks. Preparing current affairs will depict your awareness about the environment and the recruiter will learn how observant you are and this is one of the main skills that will take you up to the corporate ladder. You can check out at the link below for daily current affairs. You can visit www.currentaffairs.adda247.com to get updated current affairs for boosting your preparations for banking exams. In this article, we will provide you with a broad idea of how to prepare current affairs and different strategies that you can use in your upcoming banking exams.
IBPS, RBI, SBI are the major bank exams conducted nationwide every year and thousands of candidates run for the same which increases the competition of scoring high marks to get selected. GA Section which includes the majority of questions from Current affairs is scoring an important part of these bank exams and this is quite a difficult part as there is no particular syllabus for the same. The candidates have to prepare this section with strategy and daily efforts. You can follow some tips provided below to prepare yourself for the current affairs section:
- Reading newspapers daily to know the day-to-day events happening in the nation and world can help you boost up your knowledge for both national and international current affairs.
- Note down and prepare notes of the headlines and important news so that it becomes easy to revise later on.
- Regularly watching news channels can also be helpful in preparing for current affairs, it has been found that watching the news in a visual is a better option to remember news for longer than reading it.
- There are various magazines which you can follow for current affairs in a sequence and provides the recent affairs after accurate analysis in a brief. Such magazines are also available online as pdf.
- Using the internet for its pros as it is a powerhouse of knowledge and detailed information about any current affair can be easily found on different search engines.
- Solve various quizzes to check your preparation level and analyze your level for the upcoming banking exam.
Adda247 provides you with every kind of current affairs separately including trending, national, international, sports, awards related to current affairs in different sections to provide you with ease for your preparations. The current affairs are divided into various sections and some of the important topics are depicted below:
National Current Affairs: This section includes each and every relevant news about what’s happening in the nation. For scoring high marks in the banking exam, a candidate must have a well-updated knowledge of the recent activities taking place in the country.
International Current Affairs: As for the banking exam, a candidate must prepare well for both national as well as international news going on since last year. We provide you with daily booze of news so that you can prepare for your exam.
Economic related issues: The section of economic current affairs will include every little news about the economy of India and the economic corridor with other countries. You can also find other relevant topics related to daily current affairs like product rate, economic growth, new economic frisking zone, and schemes indulged in the growth of the economy.
Banking Current Affairs: All the recent changes in rules, policies of banking sectors will be discussed in this section. As you are preparing for the banking exam, you must be aware of stock market, and other banking activities for economic growth.
Sports Current Affairs: This section covers all the tournaments and sports events held recently in the nation or outside the nation.
Awards & Achievements Current Affairs: Current affairs on both national and international awards are included in this section for your preparation.
Appointments: this section covers all the new appointments done in various departments of the government of India and other countries of the world. At Adda247, we provide detailed information with designation and name for your convenience to prepare for your bank exam.
You can find the most relevant and updated current affairs for your bank preparation with us. Just join us and we will help you out with your preparation in the best possible way we can.
Current Affairs 2021: FAQs
Q1. Which is the best website for current affairs?
Ans: The best way to cover current affairs is to read the daily newspaper and follow some credible websites. Adda247 is the best website for daily current affairs. It summaries the current affairs in 100 words.
Q2. Does Adda247 provide Current Affairs PDF?
Yes, Adda247 provides month-wise current affairs pdfs in both Hindi and English languages.