MCQs on Agneepath Scheme 2022
Agneepath scheme 2022, is a new recruitment scheme launched by the government of India. It allows the youth of India to serve in the Armed Forces of India for four years with a great salary package. The youth serving in the Armed Forces of India under the Agneepath scheme will be known as Agniveers. In this article, we have included MCQ GK questions about the Agneepath scheme. It will help the students to know about the scheme and will help them to remember the details about the scheme.
1. Who launched the Agneepath scheme?
a) Department of Military Affairs
b) Department of Agriculture
c) Department of Finance
d) Department of Foreign Affairs
Solution 1: a) Department of Military Affairs
2. How many candidates will be recruited under the Agneepath scheme in 2022?
Solution 2: c) 4600
3. In which area of the service the students will be recruited?
a) Indian Air force
b) Indian Army
c) Indian Navy
d) All of the above
Solution 3: d) All of the above
4. What is the age limit for the Agneepath scheme?
Solution 4: c) 17.5-23
5. How many years will the Agniveers will serve in the Indian Armed Forces?
Solution 5: b) 4
6. How many recruitment rallies will be conducted across the country?
Solution 6: c) 83
7. How much is the amount of “Seva Nidhi”?
a) 11-12 lakhs
b) 20-25 lakh
c) 5-6 lakh
d) None of these
Solution 7: a) 11-12 lakhs
8. How many Agniveers will be permanently recruited after the four-year service?
Solution 8: c) 25%
9. What are the Qualifications required to get recruitment for the Agneepath scheme?
a) Class 12
b) Class 10
d) Post Graduate
Solution 9: b) Class 10
10. Which minister launched the Agneepath scheme?
a) Rajnath Singh
b) Rahul Gandhi
c) Amit Shah
d) Ashwini Vaishnav
Solution 10: a) Rajnath Singh