Advancing India’s cyber-preparedness, KAVACH-2023, a national level hackathon was launched to identify innovative ideas and technological solutions for addressing the cyber security and cybercrime challenges of the 21st century. KAVACH-2023 is a one-of-a-kind national hackathon jointly developed by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Bureau of Police Research and Development (BPRD) and Indian Cyber Crime Coordination Centre.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
About the KAVACH-2023
- KAVACH-2023 is a unique kind of national hackathon jointly conducted by MoE’s Innovation Cell, AICTE, Bureau of Police Research and Development (BPR&D, MHA) and Indian Cyber Crime Coordination Centre (I4C, MHA) to identify innovative ideas and technological solutions for addressing the cyber security and cybercrime challenges of the 21st century faced by our Law Enforcement Agencies and common citizens.
- KAVACH-2023 will be conducted in two phases. In the first phase, the problem statements, grouped into various buckets such as Fake News/social media, Dark web, Women safety, Phishing Detection, Video analytics/CCTV, Obscene Content Detection, Spam Alert, and Malware Analysis/Digital Forensics shall be posed to the public.
- Second phase which shall culminate with Grand Finale, selected participants will be expected to demonstrate their solutions for ascertaining technical feasibility and implementability of their solutions. Best ideas will be declared winners by the jury.
- Willing participants are expected to develop digital solutions for the statements using robust technologies like Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality, etc. and submit their concepts on the portal of Kavach-2023.
- UIDAI Launched New AI Chatbot Aadhaar Mitra in India
- PM Modi Virtually Inaugurated Jal Jan Abhiyan in Rajasthan