Intel has launched the new Xeon W-3400 and Xeon W-2400 desktop workstation processors (code-named Sapphire Rapids), which are built for professional creators to provide massive performance for media and entertainment, engineering, and data science professionals. According to Intel, the new workstation processors are available for pre-order from industry partners, with system availability beginning in March.
Intel Launched ‘Sapphire Rapids’ Processors for Professional Creators- Key Points
- The new Intel Xeon desktop workstation platform is uniquely designed to unleash the innovation and creativity of professional creators, artists, engineers, designers, data scientists, and power users.
- Intel vice president and general manager Roger Chandler informed that it is built to tackle both the most demanding workloads as well as the professional workloads of the future.
- Moreover, the company informed that the Xeon W-3400 and Xeon W-2400 processor series enable unprecedented scalability for increased performance with a breakthrough new compute architecture, faster cores, and new embedded multi-die interconnect bridge (EMIB) packaging.
- The new processors also provide the high-end computing foundation that professionals these days require for the future of computing.
- The chip-making company, Intel, mentioned that with DDR5 RDIMM memory, PCIe Gen 5.0, and Wi-Fi 6E, the new processors give professionals the cutting-edge platform technologies they require for the compute workloads of the future.