Air India, a Tata group-owned airline, unveiled a comprehensive Vihaan.AI to establish itself as a world-class global airline of Indian origin. The plan aims to focus on growing both its network and fleet, revamping its customer’s proposition, enhancing reliability and on-time performance, taking a leadership role in technology, sustainability, and innovation, and investing in the best talent in the airline industry.
Bank Maha Pack includes Live Batches, Test Series, Video Lectures & eBooks
Key Points related to Vihaan.AI
- In the coming five years, Air India will strive to increase its market share to at least 30% in the domestic market.
- It aims to grow significantly in the international routes from the present market share.
- The immediate focus of the airline is to fix the basics and readying itself for growth.
- More focus on building for excellence and establishing scale to become a global industry leader.
- This plan is the blueprint for Air India’s brand-new foundation.
- The Vihaan.AI Transformation Plan was launched by Wilson along with senior management members.