As the new Chairman and Managing Director of RailTel, Sanjai Kumar is in charge. Sanjai Kumar previously held the position of Director (Network Planning & Marketing/NPM) at RailTel, along with the added responsibility of Director (Project, Operations & Maintenance/POM). The University of Allahabad awarded Kumar a Bachelor of Technology in Electronic and Telecommunication Engineering, while the Management Development Institute in Gurugram awarded him a Post Graduate Diploma in Management.
Bank Maha Pack includes Live Batches, Test Series, Video Lectures & eBooks
Sanjai Kumar: Key Points
- He has around 30 years of varying experience in railroad operations, project management, and marketing. He is an officer of the Indian Railway Service of Signal Engineers (IRSSE).
- He stated that he wanted to concentrate on doing business internationally, including exporting services and participating in international bids and contracts.
- Regarding his future goals for RailTel, Kumar said that they will keep up the momentum of ongoing growth, diversification, and modernization in order to expand their offering of services and projects.
- RailTel will take full advantage of the technological transformation by providing an increasing number of services and projects based on cutting-edge technologies like IoT, AI, and ML in many sectors.
- The business would also like to consider utilising the benefits of impending 5G technology.
Important Takeaways For All Competitive Exams:
- Chairman and Managing Director of RailTel: Sanjai Kumar