Arogya Manthan 2022 event was officially launched by the Union Health Minister in Government of India, Dr. Mansukh Mandaviya to commemorate four years since the launch of the Ayushman Bharat-Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (AB PM-JAY) and one year since the launch of the Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission (ABDM).
Arogya Manthan 2022: Key Points
- More than 10 crore impoverished people are intended to benefit from the programme, which offers vulnerable families a five lakh rupee health subsidy each year.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi in September 2018 announced its debut.
About the Arogya Manthan 2022 Event:
- This two-day Arogya Manthan 2022 event covered a total of 12 sessions.
- Day 1 of Arogya Manthan 2022 featured a number of sessions on topics like Universal Health Coverage in India, Promoting Interoperability in Digital Health, Improving PM-JAY Efficiency, Adoption of Digital Health, Health Technology Assessment for Evidence-Informed PM-JAY Decisions, and Privacy and Security Issues Related to Digital Health.
- Day 2 feature sessions on Best Practices by States Implementing ABDM, Digital Health Insurance in India, PM-JAY Best Practices by States, International Best Practices in Digital Health, Ensuring Access, Affordability, and Quality in Healthcare through PM-JAY, and Way Forwards for Digital Health in India.
Attendees of Arogya Manthan 2022:
- Senior government representatives from the states and UTs, as well as Railways Minister Ashwini Vaishnaw, MoS Health Dr. Bharati Pravin, and NITI Aayog Member (Health) Dr. VK Paul.
- International and domestic healthcare industry professionals, as well as members from academia, think tanks, industry, and the media, will attend the two-day conference.