Arun Bali Death: Arun Bali, a seasoned actor best remembered for playing Kunwar Singh in Swabhimaan, passed away on 7 October 2022 at the age of 79. The actor passed away in Mumbai, according to various sources. On October 7, his final movie, Goodbye, was released in theatres. In the Friday-released movie Goodbye, Arun Bali made his final appearance.
Arun Bali Death: Last Movie in Theatres
Amitabh Bachchan, Rashmika Mandanna, Neena Gupta, Sunil Grover, Pavail Gulati, Ashish Vidyarthi, Elli AvrRam, Sahil Mehta, Shivin Narang, and Abhishekh Khan also appear in the Vikas Bahl-directed movie. The death of a family member is the central theme of the movie.
Arun Bali Death: Diagnosis
- Arun Bali was sent to the hospital after receiving a rare neuromuscular illness diagnosis earlier this year.
- Nupur was informed by Arun Bali’s daughter that he has Myasthenia Gravis.
Arun Bali Career
- Arun Bali performed in a number of movies and TV shows, notably the 1991 historical drama Chanakya, in which he played King Porus.
- In the movie Hey Ram, he also played Huseyn Shaheed Suhrawardy, the chief minister of West Bengal (2000).
- Arun Bali ‘s performance as Harshvardhan Wadhwa in Kumkum is well renowned.
- Arun Bali is well recognised for his parts in films like Panipat, Kedarnath, and 3 Idiots.