Axis Bank and Bharti Airtel have entered into a strategic partnership to strengthen the growth of the digital ecosystem in India, through a range of financial solutions. The partnership would enable access to credit and various digital financial offerings from Axis Bank to Airtel’s 340 million-plus customers. These will include first-of-its-kind co-branded credit card ‘Airtel Axis Bank Credit Card’ with industry-leading benefits, pre-approved instant loans, Buy Now Pay Later offerings and many more.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
About the credit card:
- The Airtel Axis Bank Credit Card will offer a host of benefits such as cashback, special discounts, digital vouchers and complimentary services to Airtel customers.
- The credit card users will enjoy exciting rewards like 25 per cent cashback on Airtel Mobile/DTH recharges, Airtel Black and Airtel Xstream Fiber payments, 10 per cent cashback on electricity/gas/water bill payments via Airtel Thanks app, 10 per cent cashback on spends with preferred merchants – BigBasket, Swiggy, Zomato, 1 per cent cashback on all other spends and Amazon e-voucher of Rs 500 on card activation within 30 days of issuance.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Axis Bank CEO: Amitabh Chaudhry;
- Axis Bank Headquarters: Mumbai;
- Axis Bank Founded: 1993, Ahmedabad.
- Bharti Airtel CEO: Gopal Vittal;
- Bharti Airtel Founder: Sunil Bharti Mittal;
- Bharti Airtel Founded: 7 July 1995.