Current Affairs   »   Axis Bank set to acquire stake...

Axis Bank set to acquire stake in Max Life Insurance

Axis Bank set to acquire stake in Max Life Insurance_50.1

Axis Bank would acquire a 29% additional stake in Max Life Insurance for an estimated price of Rs 1,592 crore. The deal will increase the Axis Bank‘s stake in Max Life to 30%. Max Financial Services will hold the remaining 70% in the joint venture.

Click Here To Get Test Series For SBI PO 2020

The acquisition may be completed in 6-9 months & Post the deal, Max Financial Services and Axis Bank will get to nominate four and three directors respectively on the Max Life board. The total premium generated from both companies exceeded Rs 38,000 crore.

Important takeaways for all competitive exams:

  • Headquarters of Axis Bank: Mumbai, Maharashtra.
  • MD and CEO of Axis Bank: Amitabh Chaudhry.
  • The tagline of Axis Bank: Badhti Ka Naam Zindagi.
  • Max Life Insurance Company Headquarters: New Delhi.
  • MD & CEO of Max Life Insurance Company: Prashant Tripathy.

Find More Business News Here

Axis Bank set to acquire stake in Max Life Insurance_60.1

Thank You, Your details have been submitted we will get back to you.


Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *